Beginner Drawing - Northern NSW Art Classes
- thursdays 6:30pm - 8:30pm9:30am - 11:30am
THIS CLASS IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT - PLEASE SEE OUR 1 DAY LEARN TO DRAW WORKSHOP IN THE INTERIM
Our original Artable Gold Coast art class that guarantees everyone can learn to draw and paint. This is the perfect place to start if you have always wanted to try art or if it has been while since you did anything and you feel like you need some added confidence. Structured beginner class to take you through all you need to get going in art.
In this class you will learn:
- What to look for when you start to draw, the four cornerstones that build on.
- What tools are important and how to use them
- Tips and tricks that all artists use to get great results
- The difference between working realistically and working creatively and where you fit
- How to draw in any genre; portraits, landscape, animals and more
- The confidence to move to painting or more advanced drawing once you have finished your first 10 weeks.
To enquire about this class, call on 0411317606 or Send Gillian Grove an email